Gorgonzola Chicken Breasts


My apologies for my long absence. I've been revisting my favorite recipes on this blog to see if they're still as good. Yep they are! Eventually I'll have them all on a "greatest hits" tag.

And I'm going to start that tag with this recipe from the November 2008 issue of Gourmet. This only takes about 30 minutes and the payoff is huge!! Although it is easy to burn yourself so watch out. I got some hot balsamic splatter on my face when the sauce went "pop". And remember your potholders!! They weren't kidding when they said the chicken would be moist. I'm not a big fan of chicken breasts because they're often dry.

I served it with a crash hot potato and roasted brussels sprouts. I did drizzle the sauce on the sprouts as well as the chicken. And no I did not eat that monster by myself. Once the picture was done I cut it in half.

The recipe for the chicken is HERE and the much adored crash hot potatoes recipe is HERE.

0 comments: