Mediterranean Chicken


Tonight was my turn to host supper club and the theme was Mediterranean. So I picked a four fork rated Mediterranean recipe from Bon Appetit's March 2004 issue. It's hard to say which Mediterranean country influences this the most. It's more of a flavor profile.

I will say it does deserve all the accolades on Epicurious. It's easy and full of flavor. The only alterations I made were to cut the olives and cherry tomatoes in half.

If you don't want to spring for wild mushrooms you could use button. But the wild mushrooms give the dish a more earthy flavor. I'll definitely make this again!

Recipe HERE

Oh and the green things next to the chicken are dolma (stuffed grape leaves). I love dolma and these were good but the recipe definitley needed tweaking. I do want to make a rice dolma one day.