Spinach, Bacon and Sweet Potato Salad. Also some Moo-cards


Another recipe by Mark Bittman for Runners World. For those who don't know I registered for a half marathon in January so I've been really conscious of my nutritional needs, thinking of food as fuel. But I promise to keep the recipes interesting and I will continue to cook ethnic food when I can.

This salad was very easy and very good! It was closer to a dry salad than a dressed salad and I wasn't sure I'd like it but it was very tasty. And filling!

Recipe HERE

As a Food Buzz featured publisher I get all kinds of offers for products and services. One of the most recent was a set of Moo-cards from www.moo.com.

I was excited to get these as they're little business cards with my blog address. So no more scrambling for something to write on when someone asks for the address. They all have different food related pictures on the back too. I love them!

0 comments: