Grill Roasted Clam Linguine with Spanish-Style Grilled Vegetables with Breadcrumb Picada



OK so I didn't make dramatic changes but after trying on multiple looks I decided simple is best. I also discovered I'm low on patience when things that are supposed to work fail. I did add one element I really wanted which was a tag cloud. Much cleaner than a list. I'll continue to tweak here and there.

On to the food. I've made this several times and it's great! Company always seems to be impressed too. I strongly suggest making the sauce ahead of time and leaving it on a low burner to warm. My littleneck clams weren't so little so I put fewer than 12 on the plate. Depending on your appetite for clams you could get away with less if they're large and you have a lot of sides.

The vegetables are amazing! I make these at least once a week in the summer. The crunch of the panko and the tang of the dressing makes this so much better than plain grilled vegetables.

Grill Roasted Clam Linguine Recipe

Spanish-Style Grilled Vegetables with Breadcrumb Picada Recipe

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yum! That looks incredible and very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Yummy! I just had one of those drop in grills installed and I've been trying to come up with something new and interesting to grill for friends. This is perfect!