Josie from 2dogsandagirl tagged me.

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

OK five facts about myself

1. I can't stand a messy kitchen and will make sure the dishes are in the dishwasher, the pots are washed and the counter is wiped before I sit down to eat
2. I started a new job in September and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing. I was really worried until the big boss told me to chill out and it will come.
3. I hate talking on the phone. I rarely answer my own phone. I prefer to return calls.
4. I'm a voracious reader and belong to a book club
5. I like cooking reality shows. Right now I'm getting a kick out of Last Restaurant Standing on BBCA.

Now I'm going to tag The Kitchen Queen Victoria who shares my passion for perfect buns.
The Savory Notebook. Alysha is a fantastic cook and a much better photographer than me!
Recipe Girl who posts on the CL boards. Her blog is new and looks fantastic!
I like snarkiness so I'm Mad and I Eat and Gild the Voodoo Lily are two blogs I check in on when I get time.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kristi! Thanks for the tag. I actually did this meme already, so unfortunately I have to bow out. But don't worry, you won't have bad luck because of it! :P

RecipeGirl said...

Hi Kristi,

Thanks for the tag... I'll see if I can find a few people who haven't done this one yet :)

Nice blog!

Vicci said...

Hi Kristi

Sorry that I couldn't "play tag" with you! You were on my list to be tagged, too. :)

Re: #1 fact about yourself--

My husband is the same way and I just cannot do it! I'm not a total kitchen slob, I just find that it takes longer in preparing the item if I'm trying to clean up everything as I go along.

And I don't like talking on the phone, either... ;)

~Vicci

Josie said...

I have a weird hang up about answering my phone too. I would way rather call someone back - we are two weirdos. :)
Thanks for playing!!